All the posts are work of my friction and copying them can cause you a heck lot of trouble. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Saturday The 12th

A walk into the shallow woods
Reminds me of her face
Whom I until never, But now
Consider a big disgrace

The girl I thought her to be
The girl she never was
Whom I met and befriended
For a noble cause

For I consider her to be
Different from the mass
Storky punk and a girl with brains
But turned out no different,
Then the highland lass

She behaves in a way, no one could guess
The secret of the multiple sides
The brat that lurks within
Other brat’s hide.

Although I could never hate her
For what she’d done to me
I don’t know why , what had she done
That I can’t even enjoy Mark Anthony

All I did was to ask her if
She would care to be my girl
But she with her ego
Replied like a wind whirl

For she wanted to be alone
SINGLE, as to say
I left her the way she was
‘Twas her choice of course
I asked her to never mind
What happened on that day.

But she turned out to be Apollo’s maid
And behaved like Achilles
Created the situation bad for herself
And now she blames me.

For she now hesitates to meet my eyes
And stabs me behind my back
All I can say is lady I am a boy
And will always remain
Who will in this Holy Domain
Find many beautiful maiden.

It won’t hurt me , all your lies
‘Cause I have been through worsen times
But my love one day you’ll regret
The way you made me, Took this to my heart
For I can, but laugh.

And still I wonder
Were you worth at all?
The things that I have lost
In your dilemmatic pursuit
The respect which I have lost
I will but reconstruct
But the keys which I lost
Still makes me think
Were you worth it at All?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment