All the posts are work of my friction and copying them can cause you a heck lot of trouble. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Some One to fall back on


Strolling through the misty lanes
Reminds me of those days,
Scented air, Lusty white
Ecstasy fills my entrails

Footsteps of her hallowed shoes
Enchants still my ears
A dream of her snowy face
Releases my heavy tears

I still can’t let her go
Though she’s no longer mine
Her memories linger around
Like fragrance loathes wine

God knows what she wants
For I seem to have given up
Having drunk the poisoned liquor
Of her rosy cups

She hates me, but I love her
But I mere a commoner
Can’t ensure her Chateaus
Villas or even knights

But all I can offer is love
For I am No Prince
I aint no saint
But I’ll be everyone
To fall back on

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment