All the posts are work of my friction and copying them can cause you a heck lot of trouble. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Heart Broken Bloke


I sat and gazed through the open doors
Face chilled, limbs numb and broken heart I bore
I sat & sat & kept on the gaze
While out above the heavens raged.

No words to say , no jokes to bear
How can life be so miserable dear
Just one bad move and I fell apart
I ain’t got any choice, just a fresh start.

The girl I loved, I lost away
Like the gamble the Pandavas played
But this time it ain’t the game
I don’t know how I became so lame.

I let her go , out of my life
To become some dork Casanova’s wife
For she cared gold more than love
While I caressed her like a tender dove.

And now it rains cat and dogs
While I weep like my neighbors hog
For I have loved like an arctic tern
And wouldn’t have a lover for a thousand suns

The rain drops hide the tears of my eyes
While I read her made up lies
Lies those were so sweet yesterday
But now they sting like a Hornet’s way

I ain’t got any heart left now
‘Cause she took that away and I know how
For it ain’t life when you can’t enjoy
Love the things, when life messes around.

Thus, I cut my throat from ear to ear
For I have no one to fear
The god will be mine I know
In heaven or Hell, I don’t care
For it will be peacer
Then , this Hallowed Rain
And I smile……………………..
As the pain soothes away.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

keep it up

Post a Comment