All the posts are work of my friction and copying them can cause you a heck lot of trouble. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Journals Of A Nazi Voyager - Part 2 The Captain Peat Chronicles


I lay flat on the sunbathen deck
Tanning for my rendezvous
With a coffee mug in my hand and a beer on my right
As my last girl got me screwed

I drank and drank
Watching morning bright
With ocean blues lay ahead
Island came and passed away
But my ship kept going on

It flew with a run of 1000 knots
And played with gigantic waves
Up and above rose my kneel
While I spurned on my Nazi tales

It flew a past a ghost ship
My captain on his heels
 With my navigator broke
And rations gone
While wine had burned too deep

We got only a tiny chance
To go on as we could
Keeping our honors aside
We tried robbing ghost ship

The clouds cracked and whipped
Like Thor enraged
And Mount Olympus with Zeus in turmoil
The kneel of ships roar an fell
Like a top from a toddler boy

We searched and searched till break of dawn
And left no wood upturned
But couldn’t find a terrible hint
Of the whereabouts of the misfortune lot



The ship with sigh was identified
By my chef who lay in tears
For it was that of his wife
Who was on her way to the Allied Nations.

Then we got in shock of the unholy find
Which burned by blood apart
My cells probably dead and plasma vapors
I could have ate my eye

For the work was of the Captain Peat
My long lost comrade
Who once swore me his loyalty?
 Turned me to the Britons
I went ashore every land
Found no clue of him
Not a bill, no single hair
This could have scented me to him


For now he lay in open charade
And I ran overboard with joy
For I can now sleep a like a man again
After having my vendetta paid

I lurked and found hull wasn’t as rusty as it looked
For it was a slave ship by  June and carried load
So there must have been gold which he stole
This Clue lead me to the captain’s log
Which I tore apart
From it came out a scramble
With a code to the safe’s hideout
I sunk the ship and the antiques with it
And gave it a final blow
And now I was free for the Pursue
Of Peat my long Faithful Foe

For we were blessed by the Inch cape monk
And were impervious
And this was the reason why He couldn’t overcame my fear
We search high might
Each blow each tide
And thus reached the pirate’s club
Where we loaded rations and wine and ammunition
We left our ears open and our eyes without sleep
For sixty days in low disguise
With the sweetest fruit as the reward
As we found Peat's Bard.

We made him drink barrels
With rye on the house
Slowly he fell for our trap
Played by my playful maid

He gave us the word
For were now his friends
That he would get us work
And took us to the mighty caverns
Where his treacherous captain lurked

We went around in his boat 
For days and nights apart
Loosing hope and fearing death
My crew started  losing their nerves

We slept sleepless nights and dusky days
With days as dry as desert
Then like an illusion between downing caverns
Stood the DAWG ISLANDS

We went and played our parts great
And Peat never found that out
That we brought his malleable death
With bombastic sonorous sound

We set along the ships on fire
And poisoned his fleet and crew
Spared the women and the children
And ambushed Island all around

So little they rose and the greater they fell
As dead as the Inchcape Bell
Bullets in their eyes
And cannons in their face
And won apart The Dawg Islands

Now what lay ahead was Captain Peat
In his troubled mind and catskill technique
Had no trouble to retaliate and kill
He swayed a hand and men lay dead
Who worked under me for their bread

I ran and thrust a spear in his head
And sling my sword in his belly
His face now turned fearsome White
Life escaping like a bumble bee




I rose with pride and was a man again
With my companions aside and slaved dames
I detached his throat and held it by hair
And fixed it in front of my ship
As a good luck charm

I took the gold and antiquities
Loathed by lousy dead meat
For I was wealthy like the Sultanate Kings
And royals of world combine

I then searched and looked tough the ambush captives
For separating dames for slaves and trade
With children sold to tea colonies
And women as housemaids
And then I saw behind the broads she lurked
In shattered rags in tears
I gave her a helping hand
And then took her to supper

So thus ended my Peat vendetta
With my pride ad good as new
‘Cause I was a man again
Got myself another dame
And thus spurned on my tale.

























 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

gud 1 ...xpect even better ones 4m u in future...

Post a Comment